Thursday, September 22, 2011

"Red Rose 3" PNG Free Scrapbook Alphabet Letters


My most popular post has been the red rose.  How she captures our hearts!  When I see a red rose I think of a large box of chocolates on Valentines.  I have a life long friend named Eneida.  She is my red rose.  When I think of her I think of sweet perfumes, black convertible Corvettes, stiletto heels, beautiful red lips and style, style, style.  Looking at these roses makes me crave, of all things, creamy white cracking painted wood as a backdrop with a red ribbon to hang each letter... hmmm, guess I know what I'll be creating soon. I have been practicing not dropping a shadow on my PNGs so you can drop your own.


HOW TO GET THE BEST QUALITY IMAGES OFF OF THIS BLOG AND INTO  YOUR LIFE. CLICK HERE FOR GRANNY'S INSTRUCTIONS.










Fiskars







Encore Software








Nova Development U...








Adobe














Tanya Fox





Below is a PNG file.  (Right.  It isn't a rose leaf....don't tell.  & yes, it does look like my Cascade Springs leaf, doesn't it?)  Remember for a PNG file right click over the image and "Save Image As..."



1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.