Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday's Guest Freebies

Super lazy today.  I loved these freebies....I'm going to clean my basement!  Whoot!  You'll forgive me if it isn't all prettied up, right?  Happy Scrapping. (My favorite today has to be the Valentine Alpha! With the spring time bird in a close second.  Which is your favorite?)




card layout-004
Photobucket
These are Freebies I found from Sunshine's Creationz.  So cute.



Have A Heart Brag Book Pt 2Valentine Alpha Ad
Must just take a second to gush over the quick pages above!  Gush... More gush... and these letters!!!!!! OH, how divine!  Gorgeous.  Pixie Treasures is so polite to specify that the shadows are not included.  I never specify that and now I'm feeling a little repentant because I drop a shadow on my previews that isn't there in the alpha files (on most of my alphas).


I love the color combo in the above quick page.  It helps that I'm in love with dots this year.  And this little sewing girl reminds me of the little treasures and pictures my dear granny would keep around the house.  I don't know if the sewing girl is transparent background.  If it is not, I didn't cut it out for you because I didn't want to take and alter someone else's work.  (Sorry)  But it would look great on white at any rate.

3 comments:

Brenda Spiller said...

Thank you so much for including Pixie Treasures on your Thursday Freebies.
I love your site and have been coming here for a while. I will definitely return the favour!

Hugs

Brenda

Unknown said...

Hi Sweetie you have to re copy my products because the photo bucket act up due to bandtheft and i had to remove them and place the sample pages in my fotki because of the strike thing that is going on it got into a kink of issues sorry sweetie but thanks for adding my stuff to your blog would like to change banners sweetie.. let me know you can go to my contacts and email me have a good one Hugs Kitty aka Sunshine's Creationz aka Sondra

Administrator said...

Thank you Sondra. Gorgeous work. I love them.