Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday's Guest Freebies


Advertisement


There's purple and then there's lavender that
pops off a page and smells like fragrant,
romantic springtime. Capeesh? (Me misspelling
Italian.  Have to love that)

I know this is why God made spiral notebooks
to doodle on.  I love these pen and ink looking
doodles.


Advertisement


This goes off the freebie list at the end of April
The colors are so... are so... Well, I couldn't
resist them, anyway.
LS_EasySpring_preview
Picket fence and wagon wheel: MUST HAVE.



Advertisement


Scrap Matters has some darling things.  This is
what I'm going to use for my airplane pictures of
the last vacation.

Oh, that's a cute frame... what do you call that?
cluster?  Card front?  Educate me.  I know, I'll
just call it CUTE.


No comments: